Programming multi-station assembly and test systems.
The position requires development, programing and debugging of PLC programs and HMI’s for assembly and gauging machinery at the station level and complete multi-station systems level. Working knowledge of Mechatronic systems and components required; (Siemens Mechatronic Certification Program is desirable but not required). Requires interface with program managers, mechanical designers throughout the project life cycle. We are looking for good PLC programmers, but, moreover we are looking for someone who can take charge of a station after assembly, and be the key player in making a machine function.
• Programming machines within automated systems and station integration
• PLC and HMI
• Mechanical aptitude
• Powertrain experience a plus
• Allen Bradley experience RS Logic 5000
• Motion Control experience, Kinetics and or Powerflex
• Ethernet IP experience
• Panel View Plus
• Step and State Logic
• Fanuc & ABB Robot Programming a plus
• Must have valid driver’s license and passport
• Must be willing to travel
• Exceptional aptitude and work ethic is required
• Allen Bradley: 5 years